Step up, Scale down
The pandemic has become a reminder of the importance of a healthy lifestyle. Texas A&M AgriLife Extension along with Healthy South Texas is launching a new 12-week weight management program. The program will begin Sept. 8.
The program consists of:
* weekly lessons to help you manage your weight,
* a weekly weight check-in,
* a weekly challenge to help you “stay the course,”
Dinner Tonight! healthy recipes, and more.
* The first class will be held on Tuesday, September 8, 2020 (weekly for 12 weeks).
* Register before September 8, 2020.
* Location: Online
* Cost is FREE for the 12-week program with code SUSD-HST.