5 new COVID-19 cases reported in JWC
Four females and a man have tested positive for the coronavirus in Jim Wells County.
On Saturday, the county received notification about the five new cases making the total cases reported to 27.
New cases are:
* case #23 - female in her 30’s
* case #24 - female in her 50’s
* case #25 - female in her 30’s
* case #26 - male in his 60’s
* case #27 - female in her 20’s
According to Texas A&M Corpus Christi, in JWC there are 16 active cases and 11 recovered cases.
According to the Texas Department of State Health Services, the public can find up-to-date coronavirus information and what to do if you’re sick, testing information at dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus.