Second wave of COVID-19 is coming this fall.
We need to prepare for this the same way we prepare for hurricanes. So here are my suggestions to dramatically reduce or stop this category 5 virus this fall.
1. Shut down the economy for 3 weeks.
2. Everyone age 18 and older gets a $2,000 check.( Except the rich people.)
3. All car notes, home mortgages, credit cards, business loans, etc. Will be added to the end of the note and or forgiven for the next 2 months.
4. Only people that have been tested can travel and go to work.
5. Make beneficial changes with the Medicare, Medicaid, unemployment benefits, food stamps, low income housing and social security rules.
Here are some questions to ask yourself: are we morally responsible for each other or just a few selected? What is the purpose of the economy? What is the purpose of life?