The Alicia Salinas Public Library will reopen on Friday, May 1, at 9 a.m. Regular hours will be Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Keep in mind we are still under the Governor’s COVID-19 Declaration and will be operating under the Governor’s minimum health protocols and restrictions for library visitors.
These include but are not limited to:
* Libraries may operate up to 25% of the total listed occupancy.
* Libraries must close any components that have interactive functions, exhibits, or child play areas.
* Wash or disinfect hands upon entering the library.
* Maintain at least 6 feet from other individuals.
* If such distancing is not feasible, other measures such as face covering, hand hygiene, cough etiquette, cleanliness, and sanitation should be rigorously practiced.
* Wash or disinfect hands after interaction with employees, other visitors, or items in the library.
Stay safe we are in this together!