The Jim Wells County Sheriff's Department has released the Top 10 Most Wanted for March.
The top 10 are:
* Javier Garcia, 61, for motion to revoke probation – driving while intoxicated third or more.
* Jay Martinez, 35, for motion to revoke community supervision – aggravated assault.
* Jesse James Segura, 38, for motion to revoke for judgement N.I.S.I. - driving while intoxicated and judgement N.I.S.I. - driving while intoxicated third or more.
* Jesus Gonzales Jr., 37, for state's motion to adjudicate guilt – prohibited substance in a correctional facility and state's motion to adjudicate guilt – burglary of habitation.
* Johnny Martinez Ruiz Jr., 57, for four counts- indictment – possession of child pornography. (ARRESTED)
* Michael Hernandez, 29, for bond surrender – aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, bond forfeiture – driving while intoxicated, and state's motion to adjudicate guilt – aggravated assault with a deadly weapon – family violence.
* Niki Benavides, 31, for indictment – assault on a public servant and indictment – obstruction or retaliation.
* Randy Lee Alegria, 41, for state's motion to revoke community supervision – evading arrest or detention with a vehicle.
* Raul Eduardo Montano, 25, for indictment – possession of a controlled substance.
* Raymond Billie Woodruff Jr., 29, for bond forfeiture – assault against elderly or disabled individual.
Any individual with information on the whereabouts of the most wanted, contact Crime Stoppers of South Texas at 664-STOP (7867). If it leads to an arrest or indictment of any wanted person, it may earn the tipster up to $1,000.