Judge Edelia Gonzalez-Lemon will preside on cases set on the Alice Municipal Court docket for Tuesday, March 4. Cases range from possession of drug paraphernalia to using a cell phone in a school zone.
Some of the cases are:
* Eduardo Acero for theft.
* Nicole Beltran for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Ramon Manuel Cardona III for assault.
* Nicole Flores for speeding in a school zone 28 miles per hour in a 20 mph.
* Dorothy Ann Gonzalez for DOC fighting with another.
* Amanda Marie Mata for use of a cell phone in a school zone.
* Britney Nichole Monsevais for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Hal Vincent Poe for city ordinance - use of a wireless device while driving.
Note: These are not all the cases.