Judge Edelia Gonzalez-Lemon will preside on cases set on the Alice Municipal Court docket for Monday, Jan. 27. Cases range from minor in possession of alcohol to leaving the scene of an accident.
Some of the cases are:
* Cesar Amador Acosta for possession of drug paraphernalia
* Erika Elize Albiar for leaving the scene of an accident
*Sarah Elisabeth Ash for possession of drug paraphernalia
* David Chapa Jr. for unrestrained child under 8 years of age or 4 feet 9 inches tall
* Hector Flores for theft
* Marcus Alexander Garza for assault
* Dorothy Ann Gonzalez for DOC fighting with another
* Patricia Janette Gonzalez for possession of drug paraphernalia
* Darrel Keen for burning trash on private property
* Ramon Rios for open container
* Ricardo Rubalcaba Jr. for city ordinance - use of wireless device while driving
* Ciara Alexis Valverde for minor in possession of alcohol
* Mark Anthony Vasquez for DOC urinating in a public place
Note: These are not all the cases.