Alice Municipal Court will have court on Wednesday, Jan. 15 with Judge Edelia Gonzalez-Lemon presiding. Offenses range from leaving the scene of an accident to speeding in a school zone.
Some of the cases are:
* Erika Elize Albiar for leaving the scene of an accident.
* Sarah Elizabeth Bash for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Beatrice Zapata Campos for unrestrained child under 8 years of age or 4 feet 9 inches tall.
* Gilbert Davila for assault.
* Cassie Biguish Folger for theft.
* Channing Eloy Galbraith for public intoxication.
* Robert Joseph Reaux Jr. for speeding in a school zone 35 miles per hour in a 25 mph zone.
* Ricardo Rubalcaba Jr. for city ordinance - use of a wireless device while driving.
* Ciara Alexis Valverde for minor in possession of alcohol.
Reminder these are just some of the cases for Wednesday.