Jim Wells County released the names of its top 10 most wanted for June.
These individuals are charged with crimes from burglary to possession and and indecency with a child.
Any individual with information on the whereabouts of this month’s most wanted should contact Crime Stoppers of South Texas at 664-STOP (7867). If it leads to an arrest or indictment of any wanted person, it could earn the tipster up to $100.
• Mark Homero Almaraz, 33, possession of a controlled substance.
• Ramon Nonaton Altamirano, 21, burglary of habitation and engaging in organized criminal activity.
• Bruce Leroy Bowen Jr., 36, possession of a firearm by a felon, possession of marijuana and deadly conduct.
• Frank Salinas Carranza, Jr., theft over $1,500 and under $20,000.
• Jacob A. Garcia, 27, possession of a controlled substance, violation of a protective order.
• Andrew Ryan Lopez. 27, indecency with a child - sexual contact and sex offender duty to register.
• David Christopher Salinas, 34, resisting arrest, search or transport and DWI.
• Christopher Ray Ramos, 29, theft over $1,500 and under $20,000.
• Paublo Rueben, 38, motion to revoke probation, robbery.
• Bruno Sendejo, 21, motion to revoke, possession of a controlled substance.