Jim Wells County released its top 10 most wanted for May.
These individuals are charged with things from burglary to assault to possession of a controlled substance to aggravated sexual of a child.
Any individual with information on the whereabouts of this month’s most wanted should contact Crime Stoppers of South Texas at 664-STOP (7867). If it leads to an arrest or indictment of any wanted person, it could earn the tipster up to $100.
• Esteban Arroyo, Sr., 44, indictment of theft of property, more than $2,500 and under $30,000.
• Homero Bueno, 45, possession of a controlled substance.
• Gilbert Cantu, Jr., 43, possession of a controlled substance.
• Victor Castillo III, 45, possession of a controlled substance and tamper/fabricate physical evidence with intent to impair.
• William Lyle Foster, Jr., 38, delivery of a controlled substance, abandon endangerment of a child, abandon endangerment of a child/criminal negligence.
• Gilbert Gonzalez, 37, possession of a controlled substance.
• Roel Lazo, Jr., 28, delivery of a controlled substance.
• Jose Omer Longoria, 30, aggravated sexual assault of a child, burglary of a building, sex offenders duty to register for life/annually.
• Jake Dean Taylor, 38, two counts of aggravated assaults causing bodily injury and family violence.
• Jose Zamarripa, 43, sex offender duty to register.