The Jim Wells County Sheriff's Department released its top 10 most wanted for March.
These individuals are wanted for things like child support, to possession of a controlled substance to aggravated assault.
Any individual with information on the whereabouts of this month’s most wanted should contact Crime Stoppers of South Texas at 664-STOP (7867). If it leads to an arrest or indictment of any wanted person, it could earn the tipster up to $100.
• Jose Luis Sanchez, 37, motion for enforcement/child support.
• Joseph Eric Amaya, 31, theft of property, more than $2,500 and under $30,000.
• Joshua Ray Huffman, 34, possession of a control substance.
• Julio Gaytan, Jr., 32, driving while intoxicated, third or more.
• Justin Ray Lopez, Jr., 27, aggravated robbery and violation of protective order.
• Keith Johnston, 30, bond forfeiture and driving while intoxicated.
• Mark Homero Almaraz, 33, possession of controlled substance.
• Pedro Oscar Jimenez, 32, driving while intoxicated.
• Ramon Angel Garcia, Jr., 30, criminal mischief, aggravated assault with deadly weapon, engaging in organized criminal activity, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
• Ramon Nonato Altamirano, 21, burglary of habitation, organized in criminal activity