The Jim Wells County Sheriff's Department has released its top 10 most wanted for December.
These individuals are charged with crimes ranging from theft of property to evading arrest and driving while intoxicated with a child.
Any individual with information on the whereabouts of this month’s most wanted should contact Crime Stoppers of South Texas at 664-STOP (7867). If it leads to an arrest or indictment of any wanted person, it could earn the tipster up to $100.
• Manuel Alaniz Jr., forgery of a financial instrument, theft of property over $2,500 and under $30,000.
• Miguel Angel Alvarez, 26, evading arrest or detention with a motor vehicle.
• Miguel Angel Bravo, driving under the influence with a child.
• Gilbert Cantu Jr., 42, possession of a controlled substance.
• Angel Espinoza, possession of a controlled substance.
• Roberto Garcia, 29, second DWI.
•Alejandro Guadalupe Hernandez, 21, bond forfeiture, possession of under two ounces of marijuana.
• David Jones, 44, theft of property over $2,500 and under $30,000.
• Hector Lopez, 26, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
• Joe Robert Villarreal, 25, theft of firearm.