Name: Ashley Garcia
Parents: Noel Garcia
● Educational or Future Plans: My plan is to graduate from UTSA with a bachelor's degree in physical therapy and go into the field of athletic training.
● Clubs and Officer Positions: NHS, Skillsusa, FCCLA, Sports Medicine
● Accomplishments/Honors: 3 year varsity football trainer, NHS inductee, and top 25 percent of the senior class.
● What was the best advice you ever received? Who gave you the advice?: The best advice I have received in life is don't take anything for granted you're never promised a tomorrow.
● Where do you see yourself in 5 years: I see myself graduating from the University of Texas San Antonio with a bachelor's degree in physical therapy becoming an athletic trainer.
● If you could change anything about this world, what would it be and why? If I could change anything about this world it would be the percentage of homeless citizens out on the streets because some people aren't as privileged as others and don't have the advantages like they do.
● If you could invite 3 people to dinner who would they be and why? James Dean because he's known as a cultural icon of the 1900s changing the movie world forever, Chris Brown because he is my favorite R&B singer, and last but not least, Jennifer Lopez because she can do it all.
Book: My Sister's Keeper
Movie: Over the Hedge
Town in Texas: San Antonio
Vacation Spot: Concan
Teen of the Week exclusively sponsored by Guaranty Title and Alice Echo-News Journal