(StatePoint) There are numerous ways to see the world, so why not travel exactly the way you want? Whether your ideal vacation is a luxury cruise, a sophisticated stay in a five star hotel, or a safari adventure, a bit more planning will help make your next escape perfectly suited to you, say experts.
“From lunch on the Great Wall of China to a breathtaking voyage through the Kenyan landscape, travel offers us many of the most exhilarating, enriching experiences of our lives,” says Mary Jean Tully, Founder and CEO of Tully Luxury Travel. “And if you do your research, you can have remarkable travel experiences that are both convenient and comfortable.”
Tully Luxury Travel is a global leader in luxury travel, offering high-end cruises through Cruise Professionals, safaris customized through African Dreams and tailored itineraries through Private Travel Designers. To make your next vacation the most memorable one yet, the experts at Tully Luxury Travel are offering five travel tips:
1. Avoid booking luxury hotels and resorts online or with call centers. For better deals and better service, contact an experienced and specialized travel designer. They will have first-hand knowledge of your destination and provide you with full concierge-style service and advice. A travel agent also books hundreds or thousands of rooms with various hotel properties all over the world. This enables them to get better deals for their clients.
2. If you want a stress-free way to see a great many sights, consider ocean and river cruises. This style of travel offers a convenient way to explore the various wonders of a particular region, without the hassle of constantly packing and unpacking.
3. If you’re going on a cruise, try to arrive in your departure city a few days early. This will alleviate stress and jet lag, ease you into your holiday, and give you a chance to acquire a taste of the city from which your ship will depart. This will also guarantee you don’t miss your ship due to inclement weather, mechanical difficulty or an airline strike.
4. Don’t assume personal challenges, such as a disability or mobility issue, mean you can’t have the travel experience of a lifetime. Seek out specialized tour operators that can make even the most exotic and remote trips possible for you and your family. For example, agencies like Tully Luxury Travel work with unique tour operators to create accessible safari experiences available to travelers who may, for example, be visually challenged or undergoing dialysis treatment.
5. Plan wisely. If you know you must travel during a particular month, do your research to find out about local festivals and other seasonal attractions. The beginnings and ends of “high” travel seasons can also be less crowded and expensive.
Find more tips, ideas and information about luxury travel at www.TullyLuxuryTravel.com.
“With some keen planning, you can see the globe exactly the way you want at a price that’s within reach,” says Tully.
Photo Credit: (c) Deck Agency, Inc.