The 79th District Court Judge Richard Terrell will preside over cases ranging from possession of marijuana to driving while intoxicated on Thursday, March 12.
• Eduardo Santos Morales for possession of marijuana
• Juan Manuel Gomez for evading arrest detention
• Leroy Ortiz for evading arrest detention
• Javier Y. Zaragoza for driving while intoxicated
• Esequiel Gutierrez Jr. for driving while intoxicated and burglary of habitation
• Billy Ray Rochester for burglary of a building
• Marisela Barrientes for driving while intoxicated with child under 15 years