Meet three brothers who are each others’ best friends and are looking for their forever family
Gabriel, Gael and Emilio are a loving, energetic and outgoing sibling group of three.
Gabriel who is 12, is a sweet and loving child who is extremely social and outgoing. He enjoys playing soccer, basketball and building Lego models. Gabriel has a newfound passion for playing the guitar. He also enjoys spending time watching TV and YouTube videos. Gabriel’s favorite food is sushi and pizza.
Gael is 9 years old is very energetic and outgoing and enjoys spending time with his siblings, as they all get along so well. He enjoys bike riding, basketball, and soccer. Gael has a passion for singing & dancing. He is very caring, attentive and well mannered. In his down time he likes watching TV and building puzzles. Gael enjoys going out to eat, as he loves burgers.
Emilio is the youngest of the three at 8 years of age and has a talent for making origami figures and painting. Emilio also enjoys playing board games and electronic games, as well as watching TV. When outdoors, he likes to bike ride and play soccer.
Gabriel, Gael and Emilio will do well with a single or two parents family who is experienced in parenting. The boys do well with other children their age if they are adopted into a family who already have children.
If you think you could be the forever family for this trio of brothers, or for another Texas child, please contact the department at 1-800-233-3405, for more information about adoption or visit here (www.adoptchildren.org ) where you can also find a schedule of online public information meetings, where you can learn more about the foster/adoption program.
The prospective foster/adoptive parents may be single or married and must:
- be at least 21 years of age, financially stable, and responsible mature adults,
- complete an application (staff will assist you if you prefer),
- share information regarding their background and lifestyle,
- provide relative and non-relative references,
- show proof of marriage and/or divorce (if applicable),
- agree to a home study which includes visits with all household members,
- allow staff to complete a criminal history background check and an abuse/neglect check on all adults in the household, and
- attend free training to learn about issues of abused and neglected children.