● Name: Kyra Carr
● Parents: William Carr and Donna Carr
● Educational or future plans: I plan to attend Texas A&M Corpus Christi to earn my BSN, and become a registered nurse.
● Clubs and officer positions: NHS, Interact club, athletics, FFA
● Accomplishments/Honors: All academic athlete, placed 2nd in area talent show
● What was the best advice you ever received? Who gave you the advice?
The best advice I have ever received was from one of my teachers, she said “ If it is important enough to you, you will find a way. If it is not you will find an excuse.” This really hit hard with me and pushed me to follow my dreams and to not give up.
● Where do you see yourself in 5 years? In five years i still see myself in college pursuing my career.
● If you could change anything about this world, what would it be and why?
If I could change anything about this world it would have to be the racism. It is so much worse now and everyone should be treated equal.
● If you could invite 3 people to dinner who would they be and why?
The three people I would invite to dinner would be Will Ferrell, Jim Carrey, and Steve Carell because they are the funniest people on the earth in my opinion.
Food- Taco soup (Only Dr. Z’s)
Book- 13 reasons why ( BOOK IS BETTER) Movie- 27 dresses
Town in Texas- Dickinson, Texas
Vacation spot- Hawaii
Teen of the Week exclusively sponsored by Alice Chevrolet and Alice Echo-News Journal