- Name: Austin Blade Perez
- Parents: Mrs. Sara A. Perez & Mr. Juan F. Perez
- Educational or Future Plans: A Professional Kicker for the NFL and study Sports Development
- Clubs and Officer Positions: Varsity Football, Varsity Soccer, and Band
- Accomplishments/Honors: Offensive Player of the Year (OPY) for soccer in 2016, Varsity
-Soccer and Football
- What was the best advice you ever received? Who gave you the advice? “You’re starting to look just like your momma” - Sara A. Perez aka. Mother
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Going to college at North Carolina A&T kicking the football and studying
- If you could change anything about the this world, what would it be and why? To take away taxes of any sort because tell me this who likes paying taxes and wasting their money?
- If you could invite 3 people to dinner (other than relatives), would they be and why?
1.Larissa Luna, she is my best friend in the whole world and always will since I met her.
2. Julian Garza, a good friend that’s easy to talk too and very funny.
3. Coach Jason Kress, best coach that I ever had in my entire life because he never gave up on me and still continues to do so.
- Favorite Food: Shrimp Alfredo
- Favorite Book: Of Mice and Men
- Favorite town in Texas: San Antonio
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Being on my bed and relaxing while watching Netflix
Teen of the Week exclusively sponsored by Alice Chevrolet and Alice Echo-News Journal